March 29, 2012

March 29, 2012

I did it!  I made it to 25lbs!  25.2 to be exact…I feel like I should have something really monumental and insightful to say, but the only thing I have to say is that it was hard work….And I know that it’s going to keep being hard…harder for each pound.  But I can honestly say that I’m just enjoying the ride…I truly am.
I love being in control and going to bed at night with zero guilt…knowing that I did everything I could that day to be healthy.  Another thing I love is all the great food I’m eating!  I have not felt deprived.  I’m tracking everything that I eat which helps to keep me in check and if I feel like eating a bagel, I have a freaking bagel.  And I do…every Friday…it even has a name:  Bagel Friday…my friends and I, we’re VERY creative.
So, as promised, I am posting a before picture (blech…)  
And now, my 25.2lb after-picture…I will try to keep posting pics as I reach some milestones. 
I have a long way to go.  If I reach my goal weight, I’ll have lost almost half of me…but I try not to think about that part too much.  I’m just going to enjoy this little milestone - Happy 25lbs to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment