July 17, 2012

July 17, 2012

I'm back from vacation!  Had a great week with my Hubby's family at Trout Lake in Upstate NY.  As I stated below, I was nervous but I didn't need to be at all.  I spent every day hiking, swimming, kayaking, canoeing and walking with the family...in other words, not much idle time!  On other vacations, my main activity was eating :)  Don't get me wrong, I did some of that, too but the actual physical activities kept my normal vacation weight at bay:  I only gained .4 lbs...and what is POINT 4 really?  I've come back from some vacations having gained 10lbs before - yes indeedy, it's true.  It feels good to not be "starting over" or trying to lose the same lbs again!

Now, my mom and 7 year old niece are here visiting for the next two weeks.  Another challenge to overcome:  continuing my plan with a child leading our schedules, lol...Moms everywhere around the world do it, right?  So I really have nothing to complain about & that is all I have to say about that!





No comments:

Post a Comment